Monday, November 12, 2012

Nino Mont - 142

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I've been doing quite fine myself. As of late I have been feeling pretty artsy and I have mostly been drawing and trying to give me nails a bit of rest, haha. I have a very nice polish to show today though, one that I'm very excited about!

This polish is by Nino Mont, a brand I had never heard of before. My boyfriend went on a holiday to Spain last month and he was sweet enough to buy me a few nail polishes, and this one is my favourite of the three I got!


The polish doesn't have a name but a number - it's labeled number 142. 142 is very, very pretty. It's a shimmery and deep red or berry colour, and to my surprise, it's even a duochrome! The polish shifts colours from red to orange, and I just love the way it looks on my nails.


See that fade effect? It's subtle but amazing. This polish is amazing. I like it a lot, so much that it might be a new favourite of mine. I know I'll definitely be wearing this one more often!

As for the application, I had no problems with it. The formula is pretty thin but easy to control, and I needed three coats for full coverage. It dried up very shiny and it lasted for a long time too. I wore this one on my nails for five full days before it chipped on one finger, which is pretty amazing for me.


So I guess it's pretty obvious how much I like this polish! It makes me want to go to Spain myself to get even more from Nino Mont. Thankfully this isn't my only one, I have another blue shade that I will be showing sometime as well. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie kleur! Wat heb jij een leuke blog! Ik ben je meteen gaan volgen met bloglovin! Hopelijk neem je ook eens een kijkje op mijn blog!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete