Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Essie - Scarlet O'Hara turned holo

Hey guys! I have to apologize for my recent inactivity in both blogging, and checking and commenting on other blogs. That is partly because I forbid myself from purchasing any new polishes for at least a month, and with that, doing my nails hasn't been a big concern of mine. Today I do have something very pretty to show you guys.

I love holographic polishes and I love every colour of holographic polishes. However, I haven't seen a red holo yet that I actually adore, so when I was wearing Essie's Scarlet O'Hara I wanted to spice it up with two layers of Spectraflair top coat.


It turned out super pretty and sparkly, and I kept staring at it all the time, lol! Taking good pictures of it was pretty hard though, with how gloomy the weather has been around here. So forgive me for that.


So this is two coats of Essie O'Hara and two coats of Piper Polishes Spectraflair topcoat and it created an amazing looking red holo. I found out that Spectraflair is especially amazing over deep shimmery polishes and in my mind I have already been creating a bunch of combinations I will try out sometime.


And this is a picture of Scarlet O'Hara by itself, although this picture shows it lighter and brigther than it is. It's a deep shimmery red. Super pretty, easy to apply, and it looks classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment