Monday, August 20, 2012

Pastel and Silver Dotticure

Polka dots are awesome. I'm sure a lot will agree with me. It's also one of my favourite simple nail art methods, because it's extremely easy to do, and it always comes out so cute!

I especially love them combined with pastel colours and that's exactly why I did this dotticure.

Even my camera bag has polka dots!

The pink is Catrice - Sweets For My Sweets, two coats. A very cute pink with a subtle shimmer, it looks brighter in the pictures than it is in real life. The green is Catrice - Sold Out Forever, two coats. It's the original colour that was discontinued earlier this year, and it also has a subtle shimmer. For the dots I used Essence Rock N Roll which is a simple glittery silver.


I really liked the outcome of this manicure, and the idea of the silver dots. It really adds something and makes the overall manicure just a tad more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the colours you used! :D

    ReplyDelete