Sunday, August 12, 2012

My first post.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Hello!

My name is Tess and I'm a 20 year old girl from The Netherlands. My biggest hobby and obsession is nail polish and anything that has to do with it. This hobby started two years ago, and I have mostly done simple manicures. However, I'd love to start trying out new things.

I like sharing pictures of my manicures on Twitter and Instagram but I have decided to start a blog. I don't expect to get many followers at all, but it's something I enjoy that keeps me busy. So, if you do decide to follow me, I hope you will enjoy my posts!

To start off my blog, I want to share some of the nail polish earrings that I've made. :)

This is probably the favourite pair I have done. I used Golden Rose Scale Effect 11 on top of NYC City Blackout. They look like little gems!

More after the break!






I made these with Golden Rose Scale Effect 01, again on top of NYC City Blackout. The shine in these looks incredible.


And these are awesome as well. Mostly because I used a polish that is discontinued. I used Eyeko Vampira polish for this. It's one of my favourite nail polishes and I'm very happy to own it, so it only made sense to make a pair out of it to cherish it forever. ;)



And lastly I want to show these! I fiddled around with a black crackle polish. This is the black crackle by Essence over Catrice - Genius In a Bottle. I really like the outcome of these. :)

Man, I love making nail polish earrings. They are so easy to make and they always turn out great. I will definitely be making a lot more in the future, and I might also try making rings and pendants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment