Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple


Today I want to show you one of my favourite nail polishes: Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple.

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a weakness for glitters and shifting colours. That is why I just had to have this polish. I lusted over it for about a year before I finally saw a cheap bottle on eBay and bought it, and I'm so glad I did! I'm also definitely planning on getting more of the set, Chunky Holo Black in particular. :)


This is Chunky Holo Purple layered over Essence Purple Cherry, a dark purple. As you can see the polish is definitely not holographic, but look at that gorgeous glitter! It's a multichrome glitter in a very sheer purple base. The glitters mostly seem orange and green to me, but shift to blue and yellow depending on the way you look at it. Absolutely amazing.


Look at that colour shift! Isn't it pretty? :D

Colours like these are also perfect for earrings, so I immediately made a pair.


I love how different it looks this way.

So, if you like mulitchrome and glitter, this one is definitely for you. And be sure to check out the others of the Chunky Holo set as well!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Tess! That polish looks gorgeous! I've heard many good things about the Kleancolor Chunky Holos, but never got to buy me any of 'em! I'm starting to regret it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Criminal Nails Understandable! ;) If you can find any of these somewhere they are definitely worth getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really pretty! I've only tried the red and the black, but this one is just as gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! There is one place near me that sells Kleancolor but they NEVER have any of these really stunning ones.

    Ps. It's nice to see another fan of The Doctor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kas That's a shame! They aren't sold here, so I have to get them off eBay or pretty much the only Dutch webshop I could find that sells Kleancolor. And hello! I'm always glad to meet a fellow Doctor Who fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same one and i love it also :)
    great colour :)

    ReplyDelete